Check These 5-Star Hotels in Goa for a Rewarding Experience
Goa has a one of a kind appeal which attracts tourists from around the nation and the world. With serene beaches, lush greenery, a scrumptious cuisine and an energetically memorable nearby culture, this state is one of India’s best travel destinations. If you are heading to Goa and looking for 5-star hotels to stay for a rewarding experience, the options available to you are many. Here goes the rundown of the finest and the most lavish hotels in Goa. From exquisite spas to sea-facing rooms, these hotels offer its visitors the very best of Goa!
- Taj Exotica: With regards to Goa 5-star hotels, the Mediterranean-themed Taj Exotica has an appealing laid-back south Goa location, with 56 sections of land circumscribing the pristine Benaulim Beach. Visitors rave about the excellent customized benefits that the hotel has to offer. The Taj Exotica has 140 rooms, suites and estates, in addition, the facilities offered by the hotel are admirable. These incorporate 9-hole golf course, swimming pool, Jiva Spa, five restaurants, lounge bar and evening entertainment. On the off chance that you truly need to enjoy, book the Sunset Villa with its own private dive pool.
- Park Hyatt Resort and Spa: Being situated close to the Arossim beach in South Goa, The Park Hyatt is around 20 minutes away from the airport. The property was the first Park Hyatt to open in India and it has received various honors throughout the years. It’s been designed in Indo-Portuguese style, is rich, yet it is welcoming. The point was to make the casual climate of a little Goan town, and the 250 visitor rooms are housed in pousadas (villas with yards) spread over the 45 acres of land. Prominently, the resort has one of the top extravagant spas in India, making it an incredible place to unwind yourself and loosen up. It’s additionally an engaging hotel for families, with the Camp Hyatt program being a most loved by the kids. Likewise, foodies will savor the way a couple of fine dining Goan cooking restaurants in the south of the state are situated there (and cooking classes are given).
- The Leela: In Goa 5- star hotels are many, but this one is bound to leave you enchanted. The Leela is found further south in Goa, on the Mobor shoreline. The area is comparatively isolated, however, it’s a bigger and more contemporary property than the Taj Exotica. It’s spread on more than 75 acres of land and has 206 rooms, suites, and estates. The Sal River additionally keeps running nearby it. The resort’s style is stately and discerning. Facilities incorporate four restaurants, bar and lounge, business center, children’s club, water sports, Ayurvedic spa, and two swimming pools. The private shoreline is especially pleasant, and there are tidal ponds all around the property which adds to the look and feel of the place.
- Alila Diwa: Alila Diwa is a relatively new resort in Goa. It opened to much recognition in 2009 and is arranged in south Goa, around 20 minutes from the air terminal. What separates it from other lavish hotels in the area is that it’s not specifically on the shoreline. Or maybe, it’s encompassed by 12 sections of land of rich green paddy fields – exceptionally invigorating and peaceful in reality. Gonsua shoreline in Majorda is just a 10-minute walk from the place. There’s a free shuttle bus too, and the hotel gives sun loungers on the shoreline. Goan architectural feature in the property’s contemporary yet customary style and its naturally amicable concentration makes it one of the best eco-friendly hotels in Goa.
- W Goa: On the off chance that you’d like to remain in north Goa where the activity is, the new W Goa on Vagator beach will stun you! This luxury hotel chain is gone for a fabulous, tense, and carefree younger crowd, so it’s not surprising that Goa was picked as the location for the inaugural Indian property. Featured in India’s Architectural Digest magazine, it was planned by Malaysian firm, Design Wilkes and Singapore architects Eco-ID. The outcome is a contemporary combination of moderate white chic with provincial Goan components, and some trippy highlights, for example, lighting. The entryway highlights work of art by Goan craftsman Subodh Kerkar.
When in Goa the delightful scope of hotels mentioned above is bound to make your stay a pleasurable one. For something other than what’s expected, all that you need to look for are these alluring luxury hotels in Goa. These five-star resorts have a long way and made their mark on the state by offering people first-class benefits, brilliant environment and a quiet and private access to the sand-kissed shorelines.