Signs That it is Time to Get a Divorce
‘Til death do us part is a promise made to your spouse when taking those vows of marriage, but sometimes it is impossible to hold true to those five words. Even when you spoke those words with full intentions of loving your spouse wholeheartedly, fighting through any obstacles that stood in the way of a happy marriage, life has a funny way of making other plans. Sometimes, a marriage simply isn’t worth fighting for anymore. If any of the signs below are present in your relationship, it’s time to talk about a divorce and family lawyer about divorce sooner instead of later.
Signs She Wants a Divorce
Men display different signs than women when they want to part ways. It is important to pay attention to those signs that your spouse exhibits. Some of the signs that indicate she is ready to sign those papers are listed below.
– If she spends much of her free time watching Snapped on Oxygen and oftentimes says with a smile on her face that she could ‘get away with your murder,’ find a lawyer who can put a rush on this divorce.
– She isn’t interested in having sex but has posters of Christian Gray plastered along the bedroom wall.
– Women are very vocal about their wants and needs. When she no longer tries to work out the differences in your relationship, her silence is golden.
– She’s set up a consultation with an attorney, opened a personal bank account, or began dividing personal belongings in the home
– She has an account with PlentyofFish, Match, or sugardaddyforme
– She tells you that something is wrong and you’re not working to address the issue (remember, women are very vocal about their emotions)
– She knows more than three quotes from ‘Think Like A Man’ and recites them often.
Signs He Wants a Divorce
Could he be ready to go his own way? Men are generally the first to speak with an attorney and leave a relationship. He displays signs that he’s ready to leave, which include:
– He’s called you by another woman’s name (on more than one occasion.)
– Late nights at the office are the norm and he’d rather be at the office drowning at work than spending the evening with you.
– The divorce attorney’s telephone number is on speed dial on his phone
– You do not recognize the man standing before you. If the kind, considerate, loving man you once knew isn’t there, he’s ready to walk out the door.
– He picks fights with you over seemingly innocent behavior -and rather enjoys seeing you all riled up.
– You haven’t seen his friends in weeks
Goodbye, My Love
Divorce is hard, but sometimes it is the only answer to a damaged relationship. You owe it to yourself and the spouse that you once loved so deeply to pay attention to those signs and the emotions within and learn when it’s time to let go. These signs are all indicative that a divorce is inevitable. Why prolong the inevitable and make your life miserable in the process?